Re: NEC-LIST: Further Update on the CFA

From: <Fractenna_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:54:57 -0500 (EST)

Jack et al.,

I too have been trying to get this pseudoscientific CFA storm under
control. In my comments on Antennex's compact antenna forum you will
see virtually the same ones you just mentioned--hardly a surprise we
came to the same conclusions.

Note that they managed to erase most of my comments and are still
trying to suppress my objective comments and questions.

Anyone have any constructive suggestions on putting this pseudoscience
to rest? It is incredibly damaging as it stands. Ignoring it is not
the answer it would seem.

 Chip Cohen