NEC-LIST: CFA List

From: <Fractenna_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 03:12:12 -0500 (EST)

I, too, have now received 9 e-mails regarding the crossfield reflector
list from NEC-listers. I assure all that this is an objectively
critical list discussing a very electrically small antenna, whose
performance is claimed to require new physics.

That proof is a burden to be shown to us all. I personally have no
reason to believe it can.

ONELIST is a well-known list source. If you want to skip the
registration process (I agree--why should they want to know age , sex
and other nonsense?) just send e-mail in the form:

         crossfieldantenna-subscribe_at_onelist.com

and you can skip the process. If you want to remove the reg info then
do 'unsubscribe' in the above and then 'subscribe' as above.

No one gets SPAM based on registration. If you DO get non-related
e-mail from your registration let me know and I will make sure it is
stopped.

73
Chip N1IR