NEC-LIST: Field Extractor + Simulator

From: Christian S. Rode <csrode_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:10:04 -0500

Hello all,

Are we cool yet?

The field extractor interface now creates a form with the Ls and Cs it
extracts (for the 2-line case), which allows you to perform some basic
TL simulations. The model is super simple - two voltage sources with
finite impedance driving (or not) each of two lines with termination
to the midpoint voltage. You can drive from either end of the line
and the other end becomes the terminated end. If you want to not
terminate just use a large value for the terminating resistor, such as
1e9.

It's very prototype-ish and I'm sure there'll be new bugs (please
don't hesitate to drop a bug report on me), but I hope it's of
interest. It can be found at:

http://www.circuitsim.com/FieldExtractor

As usual, bugs, complaints, praise, etc. to
mailto:fieldextractor_at_circuitsim.com

Regards,
Chris Rode