NEC-LIST: NEC codes

From: Lindsey, Phillip A <Phillip.Lindsey_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:39:36 -0600

I am trying to get a feel for some of the codes out there and their
simplicity (cad input, shapes, etc.) usefulness, accuracy, and speed.
I will be modeling fairly large objects (10 - 20 wavelengths typical)
and was wondering about products like SuperNEC, EMC2000, EMPIRE, KCC
microstripes or any others. If anyone has experience with several or
all of these and would like to rank these, rate these, or give any
input on them, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks