Re: NEC-LIST: Fano criteria

From: George Hagn <hagn_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:15:15 -0500

Jack, et al.:

In the 1950s, Chento Tai (then of Stanford Research Institute), tried
a similar approach to broadbanding the match to a dipole, again with
limited success.

It would be interesting to see how the various "optimizers", including
the Genetic Algorithm (GA), do compared to the auto-tuners on the
market. It would seem to me to be a good MSEE thesis topic.

Regards,

George