NEC-LIST: Printed circuit antenna modelling

From: Milan Prosenica <milan_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:33:00 +1100

Hi all,

I've got a challenging task to design a printed circuit UHF antenna. I
do not have antenna design experience. My background is in
digital/analogue hw design in wireless communications. To start with I
need some books and antenna modelling sw.

I have downloaded NEC-2 but don't know where to start.

Have checked specs of NEC4WIN95 (Orion Microsystems) and NEC-Win Plus
(Nittany-Scientific) but do not have enough knowledge to make
decision. Is there anything else on the market that I should consider.

I also wonder what would be the easiest way to transfer a PCB CAD
design into any of these modelling sw.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Milan Prosenica