Re: NEC-LIST: NEC interface to MATLAB?

From: Remi Chamberland <rchamber_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:48:47 -0500

Hi Marcelo,

Last year, I worked to designed a antenna. I wrote a few MATLAB
m-files for work with NEC. I wrote the interface for entry the Program
control card. It's simplify the life and can't make a error in
command. I wrote also a m-files for plot the geometry of the antenna
with the file result. It plot the geometry with the geometry in the
begining files of result and also plot with the NEC interpretation. It
plot also the radiation pattern of antenna.

Remi Chamberland
Comlab inc.
rchamber_at_comlab.com