Re: NEC-LIST: Remarkable patent

From: Doug McKean <dmckean_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:07:10 -0800

Roy Lewallen wrote:

> You don't want to miss this one, patent number 6,025,810, viewable
> at http://patents.uspto.gov. Thanks to Chip Cohen for bringing this
> to my attention via a posting on the rec.radio.amateur.antenna
> newsgroup.

I'm sorry, but you're all wrong.

Quoted directly from the patent itself is the following ...

" ... It has been observed by the inventor and witnesses that
 accelerated plant growth can occur using the present invention.

 For accelerated plant growth, first, you need to create a hot surface
 that is more than 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, you need a strong
 magnetic field. Only one device is needed for this function. This
 allows energy from another dimension to influence plant growth. ... "

It's not an antenna! It's a plant growth accelerator!

Wait till I try out the 1000 degrees F on my wife's roses ...

Regards, Doug