Re: NEC-LIST: Broadband impedance matching (Again)

From: Walt Bohlman <spm2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:43:45 -0500

In "The Traveling Wave Linear Antenna " article IRE AP July 1961 p324 by
Ed Altshuler he places a 240 Ohm resistor 1/4 wavelength from the free end,
which gives very broadband performance at some sacrifice in gain. This
antenna models well in Mininec.

Best regards Walt
5709 Waterside Drive
Berlin, MD. 21811