NEC-LIST: Modeling a resistive loaded dipole

From: Pascale Lutz <pascale.lutz_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:10:57 +0100

I am a research student in the Geophysics Laboratory of the University
of Pau, I work on design of a Ground Penetrating Radar antenna.

I would like to model a resistive loaded dipole using NEC-2 and obtain
in particular the evolution of the Standing-Wave Ratio and the
efficiency with respect to the frequency. These will go a long way in
helping me determine the frequency bandwidth with which my antenna
works.

Could you, please, furnish me with the necessary informations
concerning this type of modelisations?

Thanks in advance for your attention.
Best regards.

--------
| Pascale LUTZ | e-mail : pascale.lutz_at_univ-pau.fr |
| Laboratoire d'Imagerie Geophysique | |
| Universite de Pau | Tel: 33 (0)5 59 92 31 74 |
| et des Pays de l'Adour | Fax: 33 (0)5 59 92 31 86 |
| Avenue de l'Universite | |
| 64000 Pau | |
| France | |