Re: NEC-LIST: Windows version of MININEC?

From: Lawrence Weinstein <CrazyLeddy_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:55:02 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 4/17/00 3:20:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zvi_f_at_mti-group.co.il writes:

<< Does anyone know where I can get a Windows version of Mininec? I
 still have the old DOS version. Thanks in advance.

There is no Windows version per se. Some people, though, have created
graphical frontends for it. Unfortunately, most of these are either
shareware or commercial products.

Other than the lack of a graphical front end, however, I see nothing
wrong with using your "outdated" MININEC-3 for DOS. There hasn't been
a new version of MININEC, due to the release of NEC-2, so don't worry.
MININEC is still a fine program.

Unless you're having speed or compatability problems, you should keep
using your old MININEC-3.

Good Luck,

-Lawrence Weinstein, N3STR
"My other car is also a Porsche."
-Douglas Adams, So Long And Thanks fcr All the Fish