Re: NEC-LIST: NEC-2 ver NEC-4 ver MININEC

From: James Logan <JCLogan0922_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 20:38:27 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Ian,

You are correct. The old BASIC version of MININEC has a frequency
off-set for narrow band antennas such as yagis. However, John Rockway
and I have corrected this problem. Our latest version, "Expert
MININEC" does not have a frequency offset for yagis and other
antennas. May we suggest you upgrade your copy -- We are sure you
will appreciate the improvements we have made.

For technical details, examples and ordering info, please contact our
publisher (EM Scientific Inc.) or visit their web site at
http:\\www.emsci.com.

James