NEC-LIST: modeling work needed

From: Jim White <jim_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:08:40 -0600

We are looking for someone to do a few hours of modeling work on a
satellite antenna. We have a wire frame model of the satellite built
in NEC-Win Pro and need an antenna added to it. The technician who
built the original model is no longer available.

Some experimentation will be required to adjust the antenna to
frequency. This would be a good short project for a student. Prefer
using NEC-Win Pro so we can extend the model produced. The work needs
to be done in the next week or two.

If interested please email jim_at_coloradosatellite.com

Jim White
Colorado Satellite Services