NEC-LIST: Who has physically modelled a CFA?

From: Ralph B. Holland <vk1brh_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:48:30 +1000

Hi,

I am interested in receiving reports from anyone who has physically
modelled a CFA i.e. built one.

I am expecting that there are several people who failed to get their
model to work.

Does anyone have:

1. a physical model that didn't work? =20
2. a working model?
3. field strength measurements?
4. near-field measurements?
5. current distribution?

I will attempt to collate the results of this posting and post them
back for your information. Please be patient - it may take some time
to collate the result - I am expecting to be inundated.

Ralph Holland, VK1BRH
Arising Technology Systems Pty Limited
Mob: 61 417312869
Fax: 61 26231 2768