Re: NEC-LIST: CFA antenna

From: joe jahoda <jahoda_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:05:45 -0400

Hi,

     In the late 1980's, I attended a conference in York, England and
met the inventor. We exchanged views on its operaton and my company,
Astron, agreed to test it out. After a considerable effort of several
months at the Astron 132 acre Antenna range, and numerous information
exchanges with the inventor, we were never able to develop sufficient
radiated power to consider it for use in the field. If more or
advanced information is available we would be interesteed in knowing
about it.

                   Joseph R. Jahoda jahoda_at_clark.net