RE: NEC-LIST: handheld radiation detector

From: Tay Roger-ESYS05 <esys05_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 05:21:39 +0800

Stanley,

You can try the Narda 8700 Series Survey System. The series cover both
Electric field and Magnetic field probes in your frequency
range. Another supplier is EMCO Model 7405 Handheld Near Field Probe
set with preamplifier. They are few more suppliers of handheld E or H
field probes which I have came across but I do not have their
information now.

Best regards,
Roger Tay