RE: NEC-LIST: Contact info for Dr Gary Evans?

From: Ron Marino <ronaldm_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:48:33 -0400

Dear Prof. Baker,

I have developed and proved a method of eliminating the finite range
"error" involved in antenna measurments. The technique was published
in an article:

"Application of the Fourier Transform in Antenna Pattern Measurements,"
Microwave Journal, vol.41 no 10, pp. 122-128, October 1998.

A computer program is available that requires the amplitude and phase
of the measured radiation pattern. Please contact me if you require
more information.

Best Regards,

Ron Marino