RE: NEC-LIST: Polarisation

From: Dr. Bruce A. Blevins <bblevins_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 18:56:35 -0500

Dear Steve,

The attached Mathcad 2000 program is typical of what we use to analyze the
output from NEC.

[See http://members.home.net/nec-list/polarization.mcd ]

There may be sufficient documentation in the program to describe the
processes - if not, please send me a message. As to the definition of
the polarization sense etc - the program works as far as I know - If
there is an error, please let me know.

I've also attached the NecPro source file

[See http://members.home.net/nec-list/WGS_SH5.NEC ]

that generates the input file

[See http://members.home.net/nec-list/WGS_SH5.txt ]

Remember to remove the headings and just use the field data without
any annotation. Again, if you make improvements or find errors,
please let me know. The program really hasn't been reviewed by anyone
yet...

Cheers,

BB

Bruce Blevins