NEC-LIST: Reflector Antenna Analysis

From: Dave Michelson <dmichelson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:55:30 -0700

Hi, all.

A colleague would like to hear from someone familiar with Ticra Grasp8,

   GENERAL REFLECTOR AND ANTENNA FARM ANALYSIS PROGRAM PACKAGE
   http://www.ticra.com/g8index.htm

He would like know what it can or can't do in terms of

  "sub-reflector and FSS [frequency selective surface] analysis,
   then perhaps employ a consultant familiar with Ticra Grasp
   for validation of some of our designs".

Does anyone know how this package might compare to

   NEC Reflector Antenna Code
   http://esl.eng.ohio-state.edu/codes/Infref31.htm ?

Please reply to me and/or the List. I'll pass the messages on to my
colleague.

-- -o)
Dave Michelson /\\
dmichelson_at_ieee.org _\_v