Re: NEC-LIST: Looking for a good self study course...

From: Dana Hoggatt <muck_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:46:57 -0500

On Aug 15, 1:23pm, "Richeson, Peter D" wrote:
}
} I have just been informed that there is training budget
} for our group. Can any one point me to a good self study
} course on electromagnetic coupling, antenna modeling etc.
} I work most with freq. range of 10KHz to 400 MHz.

The only book I know of is: "Basic Antenna Modeling: A Hands-On
Tutorial" by L. B. Cebik. I've read it (and am rereading it) and
found it to be very instructive. I'm looking forward to a sequel
someday. Check out:

http://www.cebik.com/book.html

For that matter, Cebik's entire site is almost like a tutorial. He
has somewhere between 100 and 200 articles there; enough to keep you
busy for a LONG time.

I'd love to hear about other resources.

Dana Hoggatt