NEC-LIST: Current sources in NEC4

From: Grant Bingeman <DrBingo_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:20:39 -0400

I know we have discussed this before, but is there a simple solution
to creating a current source for NEC4? I don't like the method of
inserting a quarter wavelength of transmission line between a wire
segment voltage source and the wire segment where the current source
is desired. The fact that the phase shift across a transmission line
depends on its terminating impedance seems to invalidate that
approach.

Does somebody have a list of NEC4 input statements that creates a
tenable complex currrent source?

Thanks in advance.

Grant Bingeman