NEC-LIST: NEC-BSC sm input

From: Paul Crozier <paul.crozier1_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:23:09 -0700

When trying to use the NEC-BSC SM input with current weights from MoM
for a modelled monopole over a ground plane I obtain directive gain
figures that are all negative. Following this I typed in the example
from the BSC manual for four dipoles over a ground plane and still
obtained negative values (max -27dB) whereas the example output graph
shows a max of +15 dB.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is due to?

Regards

Paul Crozier