NEC-LIST: Normal Mode Helical Antenna!

From: YZ Yin <yzyin_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:43:03 +0800

[This may not have made it out the first time, so I'm re-sending it. -
Mod.]

Dear Sir.

I am using NEC2d to calculate a Normal Mode Helical Antenna (NMHA)
these days. The helix has about ten turns, with the diameter of which
is about 0.006 wavelength and the pitch is about 0.003
wavelengths. The radius of the wire is about 0.0003 wavelengths. And
the Antenna is working at about 200 MHz.

The code can model NMHA very well. But I am not sure if the result is
right or wrong because i can't obtain a experimental datas or results
calculated by other methods to compare with.

What can I do? Where can I find the datas to compare with?

Kind regards

YZ Yin