Re: NEC-LIST: Scaling: m, mm or um?

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:05:10 -0600

Good day Tim,

I have been generating wire lists with dimensions in mm and using the
GS command since 1996. So far as I can tell, the models behavior are
consistent with reality and the behavior seems to change smoothly with
dimension changes. I presume that what the program does is convert
between the fixed-point representation used in the I/O files and
standard floating-point representation internally for computation. In
the case of the GS command, the conversion should be done before the
scaling factor is applied.

Doug Miron