Re: NEC-LIST: Modeling a Living White Pine Tree at HF (Conductivity of Tree)

From: <ghagn_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:42:38 -0500

Chuck:

I will have to dig out my old paper on the electrical properties of
living vegetation that I did for a DOD symposium I helped set up at
the end of the Vietnam War. It is now packed away, and I am off to go
bowhunting for deer later today. I will be back in 1 1/2 weeks and
then get back to you with data vs frequency for the pine tree.

George