Re: NEC-LIST: Normal mode helical antenna

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:34:23 -0600

Good day Kenghua,

    I also have found that SuperNEC has a problem with
electrically-small coils. The version NEC2D available at the many NEC
web and ftp sites seems to work well. It is available in several
model capacities and was compiled by J. Bergervoet of Philips Labs, I
think.

    The writers of SuperNEC have been notified of the problem, and, I
suppose, a fix will appear in the next version which is currently
under development.

Doug Miron