NEC-LIST: Normal mode helical antenna

From: #CHUANG KENG HUA# <7572888C_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:22:59 +0800

Hi,

Recently I have researched on a helical antenna which operates at
600MHz, normal mode and circular polarisation. And this antenna will
be used for digital TV tranmission.

I had used the SuperNEC to simulate my helical antenna and found out
that the software is not quite suitable for helical antenna where the
pitch angle is small.

Could anybody knows that how accurancy of NEC code to helical antenna
with small pitch angle? and please give me some advices on this issue.

Thanks.

Regards,
kenghua
khchuang_at_yahoo.com