RE: NEC-LIST: RF and Microwave Lab experiment descriptions

From: Kar Heng <kar_heng_lee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:10:02 +0800

Hi everyone,

If you are sending the document to Professor Ram M Narayanan, kindly
send me a copy as well.

We, at Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore, plan to initiate a course on
Practical Antenna which will include simulation using NEC. Professor
Ram, I hope you do not mind. Thanks.

Thanks for all in the NEC-LIST.

Regards
LEE Kar Heng