NEC-LIST: RF and Microwave Lab experiment descriptions

From: Ram Narayanan <ram_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 11:36:53 -0600 (CST)

Hello everyone:

We are developing an RF and Microwave Laboratory at the University of
Nebraska. I am sure many of you have developed similar laboratory
courses at your institutions. I would very much appreciate if you
could send me (via regular mail or email) descriptions of experiments
and/or lab books you have developed as these will very VERY useful as
we develop ours.

Best regards,

Ram M. Narayanan
Professor of Electrical Engineering