RE: NEC-LIST: Quadrifilar helix?

From: Steven Best <sbest_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:28:45 -0500

Samir:

The QFH antenna has been modeled by numerous individuals quite
successfully using NEC. Any version of NEC should work. As part of
my QFH modeling efforts in the late 80's, I wrote a program that will
generate a QFH NEC input file given the helix radius, axial length and
the number of turns. If you are interested in receiving the program,
please e-mail me directly at srbest_at_att.net and I will forward it
along.

Steve Best