NEC-LIST: sphere example No9

From: Panayiotis P. Lemos <lemospan_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:45:30 +0200

Hello

I am trying to run the sphere example No9 of the nec user guide manual
and when I run it from Win-Nec I am getting an error when the program
finished in DOS mode. "Error Converting Frequency". Then the NecVu
program opens and I am getting another error "No segments in model to
display". Does anyone know how am i supposed to visualize the sphere
surface that is created in order to make sure that the model is OK.

Thanks

Panayiotis P. Lemos
Electrical & Computer Engineer, B.Sc.-M.Sc.
PHD Candidate, Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Hellenic Naval Academy - National Center for Scientific Research =
"Demokritos"
lemospan_at_ath.forthnet.gr - lemospan_at_ieee.org - lemospan_at_snd.edu.gr - =
plemos_at_xinis.com