NEC-LIST: disconic antenna, top loaded monopole,

From: miguel angel martinez esparragoza <miguel_angel_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:49:44 -0800 (PST)

Hello i am designing a disconic antenna
with nec win prlus.

i don't how to fed this antenna

i put a souce voltaje in the center of the disc, an put a transmition
line that connect this point with the center of the cone.

was it correct?

Otherwise i desig too a top loadeded monopole using wires, but i dom't
know how to fed it because i am usign wires.

I constructed a body in three dimensions for both antennas.

I think is important to consider the fed point but i don't know how to do it.

Someone would help me?
someone have information about top loaded monopole?

please answer me.

i hope to look forwart to hearing you.

regards.