Re: NEC-LIST: NEC Manual

From: Tom Bruhns <tom_bruhns_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:55:47 -0800

Hello all,

I've successfully downloaded these four parts, and am willing to
make a limited number of copies on CD-R, if others have trouble
downloading them or wish to avoid the time and frustration (?)
involved using a slow link. I am assuming this is OK with
Alexandre...if not, I trust he will let me know and I will have the
task of "eating crow" and politely refusing requests. I'm not
looking to make money on this venture, but at the same time don't
want to spend my own money doing it. Perhaps $3 for US addresses,
with an increment for the cost of postage to other locations? (A
fee also discourages frivolous requests.)

(If there are other related files I should also include, please let
me know...)

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Bruhns -- K7ITM