Re: NEC-LIST:BICONICAL DIPOLE ANTENNAS

From: Russell Macpherson <r.macpherson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:08:03 +0000

Hello Zvi

You could look at John Kraus's book, Antennas, where there a section on
biconical antennas. In the second edition it starts around page 340, if
I remember correctly. Also, the book by Balanis, Antenna Theory:
Analysis and Design also has some info on Biconical antennas.

Hope that helps you.

Russell.

zvi frank wrote:

> Hallo All,
> Has anyone seen any articles on designing Microwave Biconicals
> .I need to calculate gains, elevation beamwidths e.t.c. Thanks in advance,
> Zvi
> --

Russell Iain Macpherson
Electromagnetics Research Group, Department of Engineering
University of Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.