NEC-LIST:MF Propagation

From: Webber, John <John.Webber_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:30:12 -0000

Hi,
        Does anyone know where I can find information on the effect of
transmit power on the interference zone between sky wave and ground wave? It
has been suggested to me that the zone can be shifted by altering the
transmitted power, this seems unlikely but is the ionisation of the
reflecting layers affected by the intensity of the incident wave, especially
at high power levels? I am particularly interested in the effect at dusk /
dawn and dawn / dusk transition.
        If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

John Webber CEng, MIEE
Principal Engineer, Antennas
Merlin Communications International Limited
Innovation Centre
Gallows Hill
Warwick CV34 6UW
Tel: 01926 623042
Fax: 01926 623040
Mobile: 07970 132418
email: john.webber_at_merlincommunications.com

----
This email is intended only for the above named addressee(s). The
information contained in this email may contain information which is
confidential. The views expressed in this email are personal to the sender
and do not in any way reflect the views of the company.

  If you have received this email and you are not a named addressee please
delete it from your system and contact Merlin Communications International
IT Department on +44 20 7344 5888.