NEC-LIST:Nec-2 software

From: <box73_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:16:48 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

For those familiar with the nec-2 syntax,
I released a new 4.0 version of the 4nec2 program.

It contains at least the following features:
- It's free to use
- Show 3D wire geometry and current distribution.
- Use variables to specify geometry dimensions
- Display and compare far-field polar plots
- Display near-field in 2D or graph plot
- Create type-13 and -14 Icepac antenna files
- a first try for an optimizer
- and more...

There are already some known bugs in this release. To avoid the
most important one, it is required to always include a GN card,
even if using free space.

The 4nec2v40.zip file is available on:

        www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/swindex.html

If you have problems with this new version or would like to
share some new suggestions, let me know.

Arie.