Re: NEC-LIST:(no subject)

From: David Maumau <d.maumau_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:01:10 +0200

Dear Panayiotis

I know of a hybrid UTD-MoM software that you can use in your project.
This is SuperNEC, downloadable at www.poynting.co.za.

With this you can write your own assemblies additional to the many already
provided for in the interface.
You do not need to have a separate NEC engine, SuperNEC can be used to
simulate even simple NEC generated
input files.

Try SuperNEC, I think it will ease things for you.

David