NEC-LIST:wideband Normal Mode Helical Antenna (NMHA)

From: JORGE SALAZAR <jlscerreno_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 10:16:33 -0400

I am a graduated student at Puerto Rico Universtity-Mayaguez campus(UPRM)
and I have undertaken a project to design and build a wideband Normal
Mode Helical Antenna (NMHA). Although I have already obtained some good
result using tape as conductor. I'd like to know if there are other
methods to improve the Bandwidth and input impedance.

Thnaks.

Jorge Salazar C.