Re: NEC-LIST:wideband Normal Mode Helical Antenna (NMHA)

From: Jacob Schanker <schanker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:31:26 -0500

Jorge:

In order to make useful suggestions on how to improve results, it
is helpful to know where you are now.

For instance:

Monopole or dipole? (If monopole, what ground plane?)
Feed method - direct connection, tap, other?
Electrical length and physical length (and frequency)?
What input impedance to you consider good - presumably 50 ohms?

Regards,

Jacob Z. Schanker, P.E.
65 Crandon Way
Rochester, NY 14618