Re: NEC-LIST: great shit, info to see hehe ;-)

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 00:38:49 -0800

Caution: These and messages appear to have been sent by a virus
(technically, a "worm"). Anyone who opened the attachment is likely to
have become infected. See
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.aliz.worm.html for more
information.

Both the messages I received seem to have come from IP address
160.124.60.74, which lists to Olivetti Systems & Networks Africa in
Johannesburg. If anyone knows an NEC-List subscriber who might be using
this service, please notify him that his machine may be sending out
these infested messages.

Roy Lewallen