Re: NEC-LIST: great shit, info to see hehe ;-) - more info

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 00:53:00 -0800

Correction to my earlier message. A more careful reading of the virus
web site I referenced indicates that the worm can be contracted by
simply viewing the message, without clicking on the attachment, if
you're using certain versions of Internet Explorer. The virus web site
has a link to a Microsoft security alert which has more information. I
encourage anyone who has even viewed either of these messages and who is
using Internet Explorer to carefully read the information on the virus
web site and the Microsoft bulletin.

Roy Lewallen