NEC-LIST:antenna feed question

From: Wayne Shanks <wshanks_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:58:20 -0500

Suppose you want to simulate a Delta Match on a dipole. how should I handle
the source?

Should I connect the two balanced feeds with a segment loaded with the source
characteristic Z, and then place a Voltage source in the loaded segment. Is
it better to use a 2 port network?

How about using two sources of with opposite phase?

The point is that I am trying to deal with not only the antenna, but also the
feed network. Any hints?

Thanks

Wayne Shanks