NEC-LIST:MININEC Pro Problem

From: Walt Bohlman <spm2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:18:01 -0500

Hi
I have ran into difficulty with some of the various data displays in the
text files. All of the plots work fine but I get a file not found for
current nodes;def. evaluatio,;def. summary; impedance text.
The files seem to be there but cant be found for some reason. When I look
at the files in Windows explorer with notepad they all look fine.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Walt Bohlman
Antenna Prototype Engineering
BAE Systems