NEC-LIST:NEC--LIST: Smith Chart.

From: Grant Bingeman <DrBingo_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:41:39 -0400

Very well put, Doug! Although I must admit that I secretly envy those who
own an Emeloid Smith Chart circular slide rule. Anybody want to sell me
one? Seriously. Plus I like the "feel" of seeing a plot of impedances
corkscrewing on a Smith Chart. By the way, does anybody know of the
Mazu-Hachi chart, which may have preceded the Smith Chart? Not sure of the
correct spelling of the Japanese name there.

Grant Bingeman
www.qsl.net/km5kg