NEC-LIST:nec2 newbie question: Biconical antenna

From: Stefan Frank <stefrank_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:05:05 +0200

Hello list,

I'm a student in electrical engineering and I try to create a
biconical antenna for measurements at 900MHz and 1800MHz (GSM cell
phones). I haven't found much information about biconicals (only in
Kraus' book and an old article in the Microwave Journal from 1979
about wire biconicals plus some web pages), so I'm not sure if I'm on
the right way.
The antenna should be connected to a spectrum analyzer via BNC or
N-Connector (50 ohms).

Criticism, hints, corrections are really appreciated :-)

Thanks a lot,
Stefan

CM Biconical antenna
CM Cone angle 30 deg.