NEC-LIST:The conductivity of wire segments when modelling a person?

From: jianxu <jianxu_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:53:48 -0700

Hi all,

Thank you for your reply about how to model a person using
wire segments. Most people concentrated on how to model the
shape but I find that the conductivity of wire segments are
more sensitive when the "person" interacts with 2 meter wave
in near field. I just have no idea what RLC values or sheath
of wire segments should be used here to provide accurate
simulations.

Jian