Re: NEC-LIST:Imperfect Ground

From: Rob <rob_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 06:38:37 -0800

Hi Roy and Dr. Hui,

I took some of my ground permitivity and conductance values right out of
Eznec for my ASAP port to Python. The idea was to be able to compare
Eznec and ASAP. However, realize that ASAP does not yet have the
Summerfeld half-space ground condition added. ....YET!!

If you go to my website, download ASAP.TGZ, you can find a whole bunch
of ground parameters near the beginning of the file for the "GROUND"
card. (we say card because it used to be FORTRAN :)

Sincerely, Rob.