Re: NEC-LIST: Field animations

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:30:17 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

> Could one do this in two steps? NEC to calculate near field (including
> phase) and then something like POVray to step through the phases
> generating
> an animation. Arie's 4nec2 can generate POVray files (at least for
> geometry
> and far field.. I haven't tried for near field distributions)...

No, I am sorry no PovRay near-field provisions.

You could try using one of the latest 5.0 or 5.1 versions which
uses Direct3D hardware accelleration to provide you with
real-time PovRay alike pictures. Then you could use <Alt>+
<Print-Screen> to copy and paste the screen -images into an
animation.

Arie.

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)