Re: NEC-LIST: Nec-2 windows-based Fortran compilation needed.

From: <wadavis_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:56:10 -0500

Your problem may not be the compiled code you created, but your XP setup.
 You may be running into a memory limitation and using virtual memory.
Before you give up on your current route, check the use of memory first.
Windows has always been a memory hog and many folks have run programs
with memory control turned off for this reason. It is real easy for a
program to go from 2 hours to more than 24 hours when virtual memory is
used.

I do not know enough about g77 to comment on the potential problems
there.

--
Dr. William A. Davis, Director of VT Antenna Lab
The Bradley Dept of Elec & Comp Engr, Virginia Tech