NEC-LIST: (no subject)

From: yi dan <nangua_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:29:56 +0000

hi, Can anybody tell me how to plot out the radiation pattern based on
NEC result?  I have "radiation patters" in my NEC result, which
includes:angle theta, angle phi,vert.power gains, hor. power gains, and
total power gains, E(theta), E(phi), when I tried to plot them out in
matlab as: ploar(theta, total power gains), it looks wrong. anybody can
help me, thanks a lot!